We provide asset management services, assuming that the real estate investment fund is the most convenient, secure and cost-effective vehicle. For property investments in Russia we offer closed-end commingled funds (CEF) to both qualified and unqualified investors.
Using CEF as an investment vehicle and CEF shares as an exposure tool not only opens the property investment market to all types of investors, but also mitigates the investment risk, enhancing the legal security of investors. Investments via CEF are best regulated by legislation and the Bank of Russia, to favor investors who benefit from preferential taxation facilitating a more efficient allocation of investment flows.
ACCENT Group administers mutual investment funds through a special arm called ACCENT ASSET MANAGEMENT.*
LIST OF SERVICES
At the asset acquisition stage we:
- perform valuation and due diligence of assets to be acquired into a fund;
- develop a detailed plan of the fund’s assets management;
- structure and endow an investment fund;
- structure and complete asset acquisition transactions.
At the asset management stage we:
- administer the investment fund in its totality (Fund Administration);
- implement an asset management plan, monitoring its execution;
- organize commercial property management (Property Management), including technical and infrastructural operation of facilities (Facility Management);
- perform operating and administrative management (Finance, Accounting, Legal Management);
- manage relations with investors, partners and regulators (External Relations).
At the exit stage we:
- look for a buyer and market the fund’s assets;
- support asset sale transactions;
- allocate cash flows generated by sale;
- carry out the investment fund closure procedure.
- debt fundraising;
- Managing development projects (Project Management).